Essential Oils + MBC = The Best Ever!
Our tumblers are perfect for your essential oil addiction!
Pick your favorite 15ml Essential Oil to add to your MBC Tumbler for optimal hydration!
Why purchase your doTERRA Oils from MBC vs doTERRA?
A few reasons!
- Only pay shipping once! You can purchase your favorite MBC products and doTERRA essential oils all in one place.
- No Yearly doTerra Membership
What is an Essential Oil?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils give plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
But what exactly is a volatile aromatic compound? In short, these compounds are small organic molecules that tend to change quickly from their solid or liquid state to a gas at room temperature. They are called volatile because they change state quickly. When you first open a bottle of essential oil, you instantly notice that the aroma is potent and you can smell it typically even from some distance. The physical and chemical properties of the volatile aromatic compounds that compose essential oils allow them to quickly move through the air and directly interact with the olfactory sensors in the nose. Such unique properties make essential oils ideal for applications inclusion in aromatherapy – using these compounds from plants to help maintain a healthy mind and body – as well as other applications. The type of volatile aromatic compounds present in an essential oil determines both the oil’s aroma and the benefits it offers.
Over 3,000 varieties of volatile aromatic compounds have been identified to date. The nature of an essential oil varies from plant to plant, within botanical families, and from species to species. The delicate ratio of aromatic constituents found in any given essential oil are what make it unique and give it specific benefits.
Even with pure essential oils the composition of the oil can vary depending on the time of day, season, geographic location, method and duration of distillation, year grown, and the weather, making every step of the production process a critical determinant of the overall quality of the essential oil product.
Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit.
Which is the best Essential Oil for me?
Follow us on Social Media @themasonbarcompany#MBCGOODS to be featured!
- Grapefruit - Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism!
- Lemon - Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Lime - Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties, often used as an internal cleanse, add 1 drop to your water for enhanced flavor
- Peppermint - Instant "Pick me Up!" Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
- Tangerine - Excellent source of antioxidants, soothing aroma, supports healthy immune function!
- Wild Orange - Most definitely my FAVORITE Essential Oil!
- Slim & Sassy - Promotes healthy metabolism, helps manage hunger cravings, calms your stomach, lifts your mood, diuretic, stimulant and Calorie Free!