The Original Vintage Feed Sack Cozy!
Yes, these feed sack cozy's are made from ORIGINAL Feed Sacks.
History on Feed Sacks:
In 1846 the invention of the “stitching machine” made it possible to sew double locking seams strong enough to hold the contents of a bag. Feed sacks were initially made of heavy canvas, and were used to obtain flour, sugar, meal, grain, salt and feed from the mills.
These Feed Sack Mason Jar Cozy's will keep your hands cool and your drink hot (or the other way around)!
- Fits snugly around your 16oz Wide Mouth, 24oz Wide Mouth & 16oz Regular Mouth Mason Jars
- Slips on like a ring
- Keeps those drinks insulated!
- Keeps condensation off your glass (<~ The best part right?!)
- Nice and wide design (3.5 in./9 cm)
- Handmade with quality fabric
- A little stretchy, very soft, and machine washable, lay flat to dry
- Your pattern may vary slightly from the pictures :)
- Attention to detail... Straight Seams, no serger lines
Makes sure to follow us on Social Media for upcoming product news and coupon codes @TheMasonBarCompany
* This listing for the Cozy only, tumbler set sold separately
Standard: Fits 24oz, 16oz Wide, 16oz Regular Mouth